Welcome to Computer Class with Mr. Lozano! Computer class will meet twice a week. 8th grade will meet with me once a week and once a week for yearbook with Mrs. Miller. By the end of computers students should have all the necessary skills to effectively and properly use the computer for educational and recreational purposes. They will be able to build on their solid foundation to continue to expand their knowledge and abilities with the computer.
In computers students be able to:
- Use basic computing skills as well as the ability to listen, follow complex directions and to independently work to solve problems.
- Understand how a computer system works, how each part works, and how they work together.
- Type without looking at the keyboard using proper finger position.
- To effectively use a variety of office applications and which one to use in competing a task.
- Exploring digital literacy and multimedia.
- Respecting others in the lab.
- Know and understand Internet safety rules.
- Always learn new and exciting technology.