Welcome to MAP
Mountain View Core Knowledge Afterschool Program And Summer Program
- MAPS is our after school enrichment program geared toward students 5 through 14 years of age.
- We are located in the elementary building room #7, where we can be found having all kinds of learning fun. We would love to have your child join us for this enriching program.
AFTER SCHOOL MAPS PROGRAM
- MAPS is available from 3:00pm - 6:00pm. You can pick up your child at door #7 in the elementary building.
Registration fee is $30.00 and is due at the time of registration.
- The cost is $7.00 per day, per child.
Click the Contact Us link if you have any questions. This program does run after school hours so please look for an Email or call back before or after school hours. Otherwise feel free to call the MVCKS office and we will return your call at our earliest convenience.
Click the "Subscribe" button below so you can get all the updates as they are posted!!
- MAPS SUMMER PROGRAM will start Monday, June 5th 2017.
- "COME JOIN THE FUN"
- Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 5:30pm
- Registration Fee: $30.00 annual fee
- Daily Fee $25.00 per day per child / $17.00 for half a day per child
- If your child does not come on day scheduled and there is not a 24 hour notification you will be charged the $25.00 daily fee
- There will be a $20 flat fee to hold your spot during vacation time
- Breakfast, morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack. Activities include: field trips, movie day, arts and crafts, library day, cooking, visitor/guest days, reading/study time.
- Please call 371-2517, or 371-0809 between 8am-4pm to make arrangements to pick up a Summer Program Registration Packet or for further information. Space will be limited.